8 Essential B Vitamins. B-12 is Amazing!!
Every day millions of Americans take B Vitamins in order to improve health. And, that’s a decision that will pay off big! Vitamins are a great way to sky rocket your nutrition by giving your body access to these important nutrients direction, and not just from food.
The vitamin B-complex group contains eight vitamins that aid in the following:
- Vitamin B-1 – Prevents muscle weakness, fatigue, psychosis and nerve damage.
- Vitamin B-2 – Provides growth and development of red blood cells, and in converting energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B-3 – Helps with digestion, skin, and nerves.
- Vitamins B-5 – Produces adrenal hormones, develops antibodies, and enhances metabolism function.
- Vitamins B-6 – Supports red blood cell production, the nervous and immune systems, cell growth, oxygenation, neurotransmitters, and blood sugar regulation.
- Vitamins B-9 – Helps the body create needed proteins, red blood cells and DNA. When taken in pregnancy, it helps prevent birth defects.
- Vitamin B-12 – Prevents neurological deterioration, prevents anemia, prevents nerve damage, and supports protein synthesis. SizeSlim Weight Loss Support includes the most rich form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin) and can be found here.
- Biotin – Great for hair, skin, and nail health. Supports bone marrow development and prevents muscle pain.
That’s only 8 vitamins out of 13 in total. More information can be found on Wikipedia here.
Quick Fact: The letter B is just a symbol used to categorize the order of different vitamins to prevent confusion. It’s not used to shorten a long unfamiliar word.